Rocko is an American rapper from Atlanta, Georgia. His debut album, Self Made, was released in 2008, and it received several Billboard awards. He recently collaborated with Future and Rick Ross on the track “U.O.E.N.O.” and it became his first single to attain Top 40 status. There was controversy surrounding the song because Rick Ross sang a line that condoned rape, but he denied the allegations and apologized for the offensive lyrics.
This a thousand dollar pair of shoes, and you don’t even know it.
This a thousand dollar cup of lean, and you don’t even know it.
This a half a million dollar car. You don’t even know it.
I came up from bottom. You don’t even know it.
My niggas all ride with me on. You don’t even know it.
Got killers with me right now. You don’t even know it.
This a million dollar watch, nigga. You don’t even know it.
Got a million-dollar crib nigga, you don’t even know it.
Grammar: Adverbs of Emphasis
Use even to emphasize something unexpected or surprising.
- Use after BE verbs – am/is/are/was/were
- Use after AUXILIARY verbs – am/is/are/was/were/do/does/did/has/have
- Use before all other verbs
- He is always late to meetings and appointments. He was even late to his own wedding!
- Why did you buy me a sandwich? I am not even hungry.
- He really wants to lose weight. He is even running 5 kilometers every day. He never used to run!
- She has visited many countries. She has even been to Antarctica.
- They are very strict vegans. They don’t even eat honey. Isn’t that crazy!
- I used to be a lazy student, but now I am working very hard. I even go to the library on Saturday.
- My grandfather is very cool. He even listens to hip-hop!
Do you have an interesting life? Do you encounter many surprising situations at work or school? When something unexpected happens, what do you do? How do you react? Do you like doing predictable work or do you like surprises? Please write in the comments below!